With the support of the , DG Education and Culture, programme, GRUNDTVIG
Topics of the workshop: Quality and evaluation of education, Strategies for stimulating demand for learning, Combating failure in education
Language of the workshop: English
Participants:10 participants with different backgrounds and experience in adult education (job seekers, managers, trainers, volunteers, teachers): Aleksandra Krawczak –Poland, Andrzej Lamek- Poland, Ayhan Kuloglu- Turkey, Carla Carlucci- Italy, Melek Kaya- Turkey, Merja Sankelo- Finland, Michael Richardson- UK, Michel Skapa- France, Thasin Yazir- Turkey, Olga Bleizi- Greece,with ages between 26 and 55.
Themes of discusion:
1. Fundamentals of Quality Management in Adult Education
2. Quality evaluation models applied to the evaluationof adult educational organization
3. Self-assessment processes in adult education
4. Strategies for Stimulating Quality in Adult Education
5. Acting at European level for quality management in adult education: funding opportunities
Types of activities: Lectures, presentations, group discussions, team work, study visit, brainstorming activities, presentation of good practices in quality management implementation in participant’s organization, participation at the annual International Conference “Quality in formal and non formal education”.
Outcomes: increased knowledge about quality management, how to implement quality management in adult education organizations, educational system in Romania and the implementation of quality management in different institutions.
Main outcome: the Guide for implementing quality management in educational organizations. Download
Project manager: Angela Sava